Top Businesses in Ithaca, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Ithaca, New York

Food Network - The Great Food Truck Race We enjoy watching the “The Great Food Truck Race” but are disappointed to see food truck drivers using cell phones while driving without using hands... Lowes - Don't ask where anything is 4.7 If you ask where anything is, chances are high, you will be sent on a wild goose chase. " Oh yes, its' over in aisle 21" BULL ! I think they just... Amora Coffee - DON'T SIGN UP Amora coffee is the worst. I signed up for their trial period (1 bag for around $4 or so), understanding that it was a TRIAL period and would not... Sterling Optical's failure to demonstrate good customer service I purchased sun glasses at my local Sterling Optical Store, which seemed to feel to big for my face, however, the associated insisted that they were... Hulu - Don't waste your money!!!! 1.0 Hulu is a waste of your money for these 4 reasons.

1. Commercials! They are a waste of your time, & they play the same one over & over & over!!! &...
Terminix - Auto-renew scam 1.8 I signed a one-year contract with Terminix. The contract was hand-written and did not contain any info associated with auto-renew. I DID read the cont... Stouffers - French Bread Pizza Review from Ithaca, New York I have been buying stoffers products for years. Especially French bread pizzas. Today we made them for lunch.
DISAPPOINTED!!!
SafetyRestore - Scam LIERS horrible service 1.0 Dont fall into their multiple heavily advertising scheme of fancy words " we do it all" Modules come back with words NOT RESET , WASTED TIME MONEY and...