Top Businesses in Ithaca, New York

More companies in this location

Services in Ithaca, New York

Shipping Services

Delivery Services

Customer Care

Latest Reviews in Ithaca, New York

Lowes - Don't ask where anything is 4.7 If you ask where anything is, chances are high, you will be sent on a wild goose chase. " Oh yes, its' over in aisle 21" BULL ! I think they just... Amora Coffee - DON'T SIGN UP Amora coffee is the worst. I signed up for their trial period (1 bag for around $4 or so), understanding that it was a TRIAL period and would not... Sterling Optical's failure to demonstrate good customer service I purchased sun glasses at my local Sterling Optical Store, which seemed to feel to big for my face, however, the associated insisted that they were... Hulu - Don't waste your money!!!! 1.0 Hulu is a waste of your money for these 4 reasons.

1. Commercials! They are a waste of your time, & they play the same one over & over & over!!! &...
Terminix - Auto-renew scam 1.8 I signed a one-year contract with Terminix. The contract was hand-written and did not contain any info associated with auto-renew. I DID read the cont... Stouffers French Bread Pizza Review from Ithaca, New York I have been buying stoffers products for years. Especially French bread pizzas. Today we made them for lunch.
DISAPPOINTED!!!
SafetyRestore - Scam LIERS horrible service 1.0 Dont fall into their multiple heavily advertising scheme of fancy words " we do it all" Modules come back with words NOT RESET , WASTED TIME MONEY and... The Literary Guild - The Started Billing for $30 monthly in February without my authorization I had been a member of the Quality Paperback Book of the month club for years when last July I started receiving emails that my membership was being...