Top Businesses in Huntington Station, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Huntington Station, New York

Pottery Barn Kids Stores NOT Consistent 3.1 ALL PB stores have different policies and it is BEYOND frustrating. There isn't an immediate PB store near my home so I order EVERYTHING online,... Best Buy - Sales Consultant outright LIED to us!!!! 1.0 On February 11, 2017 walked into Best Buy store#345, Huntington Station and was looking for a specific TV that was $999.99. A sales consultant by the... Directv - Worst customer service 1.0 I been waiting on hold for over 2 hours. The customer services people are clueless. All they did was transfer me around and made me wait. This is the... Panera Bread - Poor quality sandwich 2.5 For the second time now I have ordered a turkey Sierra sandwich that was just awful. I order it on multigrain bread. The bread is the same bread I... Livengrin Foundation - Cult Livingrin Foundation is an unprofessional facility. They had a family member there and would not allow him to transfer out, they did this in a manipul... Slomins - Bad experince 1.0 worse company its a trap . upon setup ac they didn't notify company will run my credit report , i paid deposit upfront to use . when i order oil its... Carchex - Car Warranty Review from Huntington Station, New York 1.0 This warranty company is probably the worse out there. First time I filed a claim I followed all instructions my check engine light turn on I had the... Aj Perri - Feel sorry for consumers whom are ignorant Unfortunately most homeowners are too lazy to be anything close to handy in modern times. Most have a sense of entitlement. All they want to do is lay...