Top Businesses in Holtsville, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Holtsville, New York

Hertz - Unbelievable. Really, really, bad Showed up at the Hertz location this morning to get my reserved car. Agent smiled, handed me the keys, and said - it's a Toyota Camry, it's right out... Thumbtack is a waste of time Clients are too vague in their descriptions and then you are supposed to give an accurate estimate.
This service is terrible
It is clearly just a money maker for them and not the subscribers!...
Stanley Steemer - Cleaning Service Review from Holtsville, New York 3.4 I had Stanley Steemer clean my carpets 40 days ago. It looked great when they were done. I asked they technician if the stains would re-appear once... Chrysler - Complete lack of integrity 1.0 My car has been in and out of two Jeep dealer service centers for almost an entire year, and the problem that has been misdiagnosed repeatedly is stil... Pyramid Collection - *** in their catolog mailed to my house I received their Halloween costume magizine in my mail (I never ordered anything from them) and my twelve year old daughter was looking through the... All About Floors - Review in Home Construction and Repair category from Holtsville, New York 1.0 Recently I quit as an installer at this store . Two reasons . First they can't afford to pay us in full each week as the store and owner are cash... The New York Dog Shop - They took my money and won't give a refund! Unethical! I am having a problem with a merchant that I purchased a coat from. After returning a parka coat with hood and sleeves to PETCO that was too big for m... Web Hosting Hub - WEB.com 1.0 Web.com are Scammers :
They charged me 114.00 after supposedly were not going to charge anything until a web site was up and running,
I gave the sales person on the phone all kinds of info how and what I wanted... she was just a "yes" person......