Top Businesses in Holbrook, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Holbrook, New York

Big Lots - One bad apple 4.8 Was visiting the Holbrook Big Lots, while shopping I noticed most of the employees were super nice and very efficient. Then as I was approaching the... Lucille Roberts - Holbrook Classroom Noise Again, again, again they just don't seem to care about the people using the equipment vs. the people in the classes. The noise that comes from the... Consumers Kitchens And Bath - Did my bathroom and kitchen 4.0 Went to the Holbrook location and did my bathroom about a year ago, it was the only place I found a vanity that I liked, had a lot to choose from,... Consumers Kitchens And Bath - Fantastic all around! 5.0 VERY happy with service and selection....that is the short story, what the long story.....proceed.:) We redid out master bathroom. What started as a... Emerson Electronics - Fraudulent Company This company was an absolute nightmare to deal with. I placed an advance order for an item that was supposed to ship out the first week in September.... Consumers Kitchens And Bath - Holbrook, terrible service! 1.5 Horrible experience with the Holbrook location. Cabinets late countertops late. Absolutely NO COMMITMENT to my order once the money was received. I... Buffalo Wild Wings - Charges for dressings 3.0 Tuesdayand Thursdays are wing special nights (boneless one night , on the bone the other) so I guess they feel the need to charge for your blue cheese... United Healthcare Ppo Health Insurance Review United health care ppo sulfolk county is terrible. There are no good doctors on this plan. The drug portion is not bad and actually it is pretty...