Top Businesses in Highland, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Highland, New York

Hannaford Supermarket - Produce old,not fresh 1.0 Looked for fresh garlic..all garlic brown and falling apart..asked produce worker for fresh garlic and he pointed to the brown cloves...no... Miracle Ear Hearing Aids Review from Highland, New York 1.8 Possibly the worst business I ever dealt with. Their location in Stony Brook NY is a folding table and 2 chairs in back room of optical store.... RepairPartsPlus - 23 days for them to respond to support email 3.0 I believe they sent the wrong adhesive for the Droid glass/digitizer my client purchased. I emailed them on Feb 16. I received a reply yesterday - Mar... Aliexpress - Never sent the product or gave a refund 1.0 I never received the order. Despite making a complaint, I never received a refund. The complaint led to an online dialog where he promised to check... With Official Company Response Arriva Medical - Test Strip Review from Highland, New York A full year ago i explained to the arriva representative that called me that i was enrolled in a clinical trial for diabetic meds. Everything was... Dennys Restaurant - Complain of food problem store number #8196 My name is Jerry Eberhart and I visit your location in Middletown,Ny #8196 and I order a meal and the bacon was bad and the saug. was not good so I... Maria Duval - I had submitted money hoping to get info on my half brother.Her response was always about winning the lottery,getting rich and always asked for more money. I suspected it was a scam and checked web I wrote letter for the guarantee money back.Two letters produced nothing. In my third letter I said this was just the sort of thing the United States... RIPPED OFF BY CULLIGAN!!! I bought this system approx. 6 years ago. Within the first year, they came out to fix it 5 times! They told me it was a defective system. Because I...