Top Businesses in Hicksville, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hicksville, New York

Slomins - Very bad experience. Consist of lies , deception, rudeness from customer care center. To summarize it all , this company exists in scamming and trying to scam even a potential client. Shame.C 1.0 Tried to see if I can get a deal they were advertising on tv after being with adt for 15yrs on a house alarm. The sales representative came to my... DHL is the worst 1.0 I have had 2 experiences with DHL and to say I am unimpressed is an understatement. My cell phone in warranty went bad. ATT warranty sent it by DHL.... Advantagecare Physicians - The CEO should be fired 1.2 After several phone calls trying to get a refill for my blood pressure medication, for about 2 weeks of calling, even had CVS try to get the refill,... Slimmy Slomins 1.0 I have been a slomin customer for 7 years. It is impossible to get the service contract fulfilled. My appointments are 8 months later so my burner... Slomins - ALARM TERRIBLE MISLEADING COMPANY.. THEY WANT TO SELL BUT DO NOT SHARE ALL THE FACTS WITH YOU VERY SNEAKY... WAS NEVER INFORMED THAT IN SC YOU NEED TO PAY... Slomins - SERVICE PLAN When I purchased the service plan , the person selling it to me assured me any problems i would have a technician at my house within 2 to 3 hours .... Slomins - Price hike 1.3 Had a contract with Solomon last winter for $2.19 and oil prices dropped to $1.XX they wouldn't price adjust because was locked into a contract. Now... Bad experiance with warranty work Paul Conte Chevrolet – Freeport NY Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that the...