Top Businesses in Hempstead, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hempstead, New York

Partsgeek - Poor Customer Service 2.9 This company is terrible. I ordered 4 identical wheels. One of the wheels they sent me was incorrect. I had to wait for them to confirm that the... Unified Window Systems - New front entry door waited 9 weeks for instalation. no one even tried to contact me , i had to call them to ask if the door was in . do not ever let phil the installer... Chevrolet - Fill the Gap I recently purchased a 2014 Chevy Equinox, I am happy with the vehicle except for the annoying gap behind the seats when they are folded down.... WigTypes - Wig Types 1.0 They are horrible and rude. They rip you off and I will never purchase anything with these crooks. They don't deserve to be in business. When I... Unified Window Systems - Needed a roof, I would pay more money than use Unified 1.0 Horrible salesman. Rude, nasty when I asked basic questions. Told him I needed the roof done by a certain date. He said yes. When the contract came... Honda Financial Services - Honda Financial damaging peoples credit I would like to add to a complaint about Honda Financial Services!!!! The company I worked for leased a truck where I was the co signer. The company... Crystal Springs Water - Can't get my order right I am very annoyed about the service I have received with Crystal Springs. I am trying to order cups and every time my delivery guy comes there are... Alure Home Improvements - Permit absence. 1.0 Hellos my name is Armando Reyes, Alure built an overhang in the back part of my house. I paid Alure in full and I have yet to receive the permit for w...