Top Businesses in Hauppauge, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hauppauge, New York

Getting Widex Dream service 2.7 Got these hearing aids 4 years ago and just seemed to have so many problems. Great when they worked but it seemed like we couldn't get good service... Binder And Binder - They are not looking out for you!!! 1.0 I started my SSD claim in Oct 2013,like most people have to. Recommended by Binder&Binder to do that when I contacted them.Then when I was denied... Hair Club - Every year quality goes down as prices go higher 1.1 You are all so right , all they care about is the money they do not care about you or your hair their systems hair sheds and they blame it on you... Positive Promotions - Not worth it! 2.7 I work with a business who have spent thousands of dollars with Positive Promotions and received the worst service. When I order on line as well as... Percell Williams is the greatest leader in Binder and Binder LLC Mr. Percell Williams is a wonderful and helpful person he should be the head boss, so that people can get great treatment with their cases. He do not... Fragrancex - Products not received, no information, no refund. Terrible ! 2.4 Had ordered twice, once on 1 st July and second on 1 st Oct, both times the Perfumes were not delivered, not delivered till 1 st Feb '17. Everytime i... Trophy Depot - Wrong Year on Medal Ribbon. 1.0 I ordered a 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place medal on Jan 18 2017 for an event that is to take place in March 2017. The medals arrived with red... Better Living Now - THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE AND SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS 1.0 I've recently had to begin using Better Living Now (BLN) to order my diabetic supplies for a new Tandem pump that I started using this year. BLN has...