Top Businesses in Hamburg, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hamburg, New York

Camping World Hamburg Ny - They just suck period! 1.0 They lie to your face, are deceptful, dishonest and simple a l *** poor company to deal with. Don't return calls, emails or text. Don't honor... 7 Eleven - Expired milk 3.5 I'm sick of walking to next door 7-11 store only for milk, then finding all sell by dates 3-5 past. If this is not corrected, I'm turning the store... Resolved Lowes Frigidaire rebate scam 2.0 I purchased a refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher and was promised a rebate - its been so long I don't remember the specifics of what... Square Merchant Services Review from Hamburg, New York 1.0 Square stole my money, my daughters money and put us out of business! Scumbags! Market America - YES it takes time and effort, what business Doesn't? 5.0 I have now owned a Market America "unfranchise" for 17 years. When I was originally introduced, I too was very skeptical! In fact I was convince... Target - Customer Care Review from Hamburg, New York The target store on Amelia in orchard park, NY. I go there three or four times a week. I'm appalled and irate at how poorly customer service is. The... Bulbhead - No free gift. whats with that??? Just as the others who are leaving complaints I will add to them. Thought the light would be great in the camper and I do like the light was... Not Happy With Shark Vaccum or the Comany 1.4 Be ware of buying any of sharks product's, this is going on face book. had their vacuum only 7 mounts used it about 20 times, the beater brush...