Top Businesses in Gloversville, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Gloversville, New York

Old Dominion Freight Line - They broke my shipment 1.6 i used old dominion to ship a dozen of eggs to florida the got there they were all broken and would not pay for them. dont use them to ship your... Dollar General Corporation - Had coupon and it wasnt taken off i had a coupon for a free tube of poly grip didnt see right away they still charged me for it so went back the lady went to a tape and showed me she d... Smartstyle - Terrible place stay away!!!! 1.0 My wife went to SmartStyle on 11/18/2015 to get her hair colored a purplish red. By 11/24/2015 her hair was fading to grey and blonde. Went back in... Rosegal - Dress Review from Gloversville, New York 1.0 I recently placed a $100.00+ order w this site. The order arrived fairly quick, within 2 weeks. However, none if the sizing was consistent across the... Telebrands - Instabulb Review from Gloversville, New York 1.0 I recently purchased 2 packages of the InstaBulb 2 ct. from the Dollar General in the "as seen on TV section." I now wish I had done a little more... Frontier Communications - Access to secure server cut off On Sept 23, 2015 our email service from Frontier / Yahoo was cut off. I could send and receive through Webmail which meant Frontier thought everything... Lumare - Being charged and I did not agree to any terms I ordered a sample, they charged me days after another 89.77. when I called the tried to tell me there was terms and conditions that stated thaT THEY... Haband - PISSED OFF FOR CONFLICTING PRICES Called to place an order from summer catalog for Tee's-customer #0372-367-219-source code-163-advertisement read-Misses save on 3or more6.99$eachwomen...