Top Businesses in East Setauket, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in East Setauket, New York

Hair club of hauppauge, do yourself a favor , stay away!! 1.0 All that's important to them is the money !!! They will give you every excuse in the book to defend their poor quality toupee instead of giving you... Binder And Binder - I don't know how they can pay their TV commercials being so bad 1.0 Someone that works there recommended me Binder and Binder and since I have seen them on TV so many times I thought they were great. The woman who... Intelius People Search Review from East Setauket, New York 1.0 I work with psychiatric patients. I do not want my info online for safety as my address. They keep pretending they cant see my attachment & no... Raymour and Flanigan - Torn Leather Sectional 1.0 After a year and a half my leather sectional sofa ripped 4 inches in two places paid to have someone from Raymour and Flanigan to fix it. He used... Regal Nails - Manicure Review from East Setauket, New York 1.0 I was shoping at Walmart in Amarillo, so, I decided to have my nails done. OMG I could have gotten a better job done if I had gone to a school and... Hr Block - Tax Preparation Review from East Setauket, New York My name is Joanne and I am from Boston, Ma. In my past years I have always used H@R Block well its been a few years now that I dont use them anymore.... Bright House Networks - Service Appointment Review from East Setauket, New York 1.0 Tech did not show up on time, I was on hold for 50 minutes of the 57 minute call while they figured it out. A 2 hour window appt became a 8 hr... Ryans Buffet - Birthday Celebration Review from East Setauket, New York 1.0 It was my son's 25th birthday we chose Ryan's in Springfield MO. What a mistake for our family gathering! The service was rude we needed general...