Top Businesses in Dunkirk, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Dunkirk, New York

Tops Friendly Markets - Enough is enough 2.8 Only 2checkout aisles, management no where to be found, sale items out of stock, today they did not have postage stamps,probably one of the worst... Salvation Army - Manager of the Dunkirk NY store treats the staff completely unacceptable I have been shopping in the Dunkirk NY store for years and almost everytime I have been there I have heard the manager (Pat) berating an employee. It... Pogo - Not able to purchase gems 1.0 From one dsy to the next, Pogo does not allow me to purchase gems. The cards that I had used on the account bring up an error message and it doesn't... Jjshouse - Dress Review from Dunkirk, New York Scam Scam Scam!!!!!BEWARE!!!!dress was not what it appeared to be!!!! You cannot return! No way to return! I can literally feel my blood pressure... Kingsview Paving And Excavating - Estimates I contacted Kingsview for an addition to my driveway and for repair of the existing part. Within a weeks time i received 4 verbal estimates from John... Pepsico - Leave the Mist alone Why would you change a good thing? Diet Sierra Mist sold for years. All of a sudden you change it up???? Not only that, but Tops Markets staff are... Roto Rooter - Bathtub drain Called Roto Rooter for bathtub drain that was sluggish. I couldn't be there during service call, but my adult son was. Charged $311.00 including tax... Adobe - Renewal 3.0 Very Deceptive practice , I requested cancel my membership ,a new deal was made .I was given a few extra months ,and under the impression that my...