Top Businesses in Deer Park, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Deer Park, New York

Island Recreational - They don't stand behind their products!! 1.3 First their products are ***, and they would not stand behind them. I bought chlorine from them which did not dissolve, but they tried the BS that... PC Richard and Son - PC Richard Customer Service is a JOKE 1.0 We bought a new refrigerator on July 8. Had it about a week later and were told to "purchase" the "kit" for the fridge to be in the garage. Works for... 100% full Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor 1.0 This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his... As Seen On Tv - This Mother *** Company 1.0 I placed an order for 2 Divine Time Clocks at the time of the order the Customer Service Agent said they were in stock and will ship out I opted to... Island Recreational - Island "Wreck"reational- poor customer service 1.8 Attn: Pissed Consumer- Re: my initial contact with Pissed Consumer back in September of 2015 (my complaint is with Island Recreational and their very... Island Recreational - Actually Had a Good Experiance! I bought a filter in 2015 with installation for my inground pool. The filter was installed about a week after I purchased it (which was ok with me... Shoprite - Mis run store cold cuts...simple ham, cheese, boloney etc ask for cut thin you are shown first slice get home and alll thick and cheese cut thin and piled on top... Amazon - Please dump Lasership 1.3 Wanted to complain about a same day order delivered by Lasership. I was waiting here at home for delivery. To my surprise, I got a notice from Amazon...