Top Businesses in Corona, New York

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Corona, New York

Ups - Delivery Service Review from Corona, New York 1.6 I've had several problems with ups...worst company available for shipping and yet they seem to now have a monopoly on the industry. 1, I worked... Signature Hardware Range Hood Review from Corona, New York They do not stand behind their product. First they advertise their product falsely then they send a unit that doesn't even last. Its a no name brand... Smartstyle - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from Corona, New York 1.0 I went to a smart style in Farmington, Maine. This girl destroyed my hair, literally took men's clippers to the back of my head, thinned my hair... Dr Paul Damico Md Internal Medicine Doctor Review from Corona, New York This dr is a joke he told me I had lupus that runs in my family and this dr Paul dameceo out of Dublin va. He done nothing finding me a Dr in the... Family Video Customer Care Review from Corona, New York There was a man and then a girl in frint of me the worker let him pay on his late charge when it was yhe young lady turn she wanted to pay on her... Jimmy Johns Food Deal Review from Corona, New York 2.6 I was under the impression that all Jimmy Johns locations was doing the customer appreciation $1 subs. There was a big crowd waiting outside to... Acceptance Now Staff Review from Corona, New York 1.7 I have a problem with acceptance now employees for rooms to go outlet in Forrest Park they are rude and they don't try to help the customer at all .... Quicken Loans - Loan Review from Corona, New York 1.7 I applied for a lian through Quicken Loans. They appeared to be lifevsavers as everything went through without a hitch until 2 mths later when I got...