Top Businesses in Brooklyn, New York

More companies in this location

Services in Brooklyn, New York

Latest Reviews in Brooklyn, New York

Cohens Fashion Optical - Lack Of People Customer Service 1.6 August 8th 17 I Had An Appointment Walked In No One...I REPEAT! No One Acknowledge Me So I Said In Spanish That's What Was There Hello!! Can Anyone... Dhgate - Won My Confidence! 5.0 Like most of my online shopping, when I first shopped on DHgate, I was very suspicious; I proceeded cautiously. After a number of purchases, I've... Lacewigsbuy - Wig Review from Brooklyn, New York 1.0 I wish I had done a little bit more research indeed. I thought Lacewigsbuy was a legitimate company thinking it was based in Canada, WRONG! their... Lucille Roberts - Not honest 1.3 his name is SEAN!!! extremely rude, not honest, they were cruel evil and harsh to me. ive never been so dissapointed with a customer service like this... Hewlett Packard - Pavilion 13-r100dx Laptop Review from Brooklyn, New York 1.2 I bought a pavilion laptop a year ago, first 3 months i had a hardware problem, the laptop was slow. They fixed and returned it to me. Then 2 days... Software King - Product key invalid 1.0 I just tried to re-install Office 2016 for Home which I purchased from Softwareking about 6 months ago. I just bought a new computer and thought that... Greyhound - Refund issue 1.0 I am writing to make a huge complaint against greyhound for the troubles of me receiving my travel voucher. I purchased my tickets back in May 2016 co... Saia - Delay on delivery, gave wrong info and now can't locate my shipment!!! 1.3 Reconsigned on 11/3, 2 different customer reps confirmed that it will go out for delivery on 11/4, told me at the end of 11/4 that it actually didn't...