Top Businesses in Bronx, New York

More companies in this location

Services in Bronx, New York

Latest Reviews in Bronx, New York

Consumers Kitchens And Bath - Wrong color cabinets. stain all different shades. Bought cabinets from East Meadow store. Cabinets came in all different shades of brown, light , dark, medium and blonde color. Called store and they... Pandora Jewelry - Ring Review from Bronx, New York 2.6 Very upset that the two jewelry pieces i got as a mothers day gift have defects. This is bad jewelry. Ring had a missing stone after only wearing it... Panera Bread - Pissed off 3.7 I WENT TO PANERA BREAD IN BAY PLAZA IN THE BRONX AND THE SERVICE WAS HORRIBLE I HAD WAITED FOR 30 TO 40 MINUTES AND STILL DID NOT RECEIVE MY ORDER. I... Poshmark customer service is the worst customer service I have ever encountered Besides not have a phone number to reach them at. Their email customer service is the slowest and most insufficient process I have ever encountered.... La Fitness - Whirlpool, shower, 2.9 I go to the one on Eastchester Rd.Last month my friend and I went on a Saturday morning and when we go we just go to the whirlpool and steam room we... Sebonic Financial - Cash out refinance I initially received 10/1 arm and 30 year terms for refinance. i wanted the 10/1 ARM and submitted all information, agree to a credit check. I though... Sonic - Customer Care Review from Bronx, New York 1.9 Its .50 corndog day. My friend gives me $4 to pick him up some. I have $4+ in my checking account. So i order 15, which came out to $7.95 with ta... King Kullen - Bad meat 2.1 I was in King Mullen in blue point on Friday October.28. I went in to buy pork chops on sale.it was 230 pm. the entire meat dept. was on break....