Top Businesses in Nassau, New Providence

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Nassau, New Providence

Dr Scholls - Since you went Chinese ,your shoes are garbage The first pair of Scholl shoes I owned lasted for 3 yrs and weren't made in China , now your Chinese shoes last 5 or 6 months and the taps fall apart... Be Forward - 2007 Honda Fit - A/C Not Working 1.7 I enquired about a 2007 Honda Fit which looked in good condition. I received a response which did not state any issues with the car so I made the purc... Walmart - Rca Tv Review from Nassau, New Providence 3.1 Dont buy there tvs they sell refurbished goods that go bad in less than a year and make excuses for you to not get justice for your money. I bought... Home Depot - Customer Care Review from Nassau, New Providence 1.0 Purchased a Washing Machine and water hoses(separately) since July 26th, 2016; items were to be shipped to the Bahamas. I agreed to wait 2... Travelsmart Vip Club - Vacation Ownership Review from Nassau, New Providence 1.0 We were promised an all-inclusive stay for 4 if we did the tour. After doing the tour, we were told they couldnt make it all inclusive, but they... Regency Capital Investment Service Review from Nassau, New Providence 1.0 I invested through a company called Regency Capital that sold a product called the Cook Stove. I have since found out that a convicted fellon called... Cymax Stores - Do they even exist? 2.2 I'm trying to figure out if "Cymax" really exists. I've been trying to call the telephone number 866-740-9830 for about 2 months now, and a... Viator? more like violator 1.0 Don't book with viator, it's a huge waste of money. Their reviews are highly misleading. According to the fake reviews on their site, my friend and...