Top Businesses in Silver City, New Mexico

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Silver City, New Mexico

Ups - So Quick to Take your Money I had a fragile package I had sent to my sister in September. I had spent at least an hour packaging it carefully. I took it to our local UPS Store... A Better Chimney - Rip off! 1.0 Shawn was extremely rude to my aunt. Charged her thousands of dollars to fix her chimney and put in a used wood stove and demanded payment in advance.... Poshmark - Terrible customer service 1.9 Bought a brass purse and seller shipped it in a flimsy envelope with only tissue paper...no packing whatsoever. Of course the post office bounced it... Usps - Where's my mail?! Several times a week I get my neighbor's mail. Sometimes it is a neighbor's mail on an entirely different street and sometimes I get mail from neighbo... Trugreen - Weeds and harassment True Green Lawn care Service was hire to remove weeds in my lawn for 2 years and never got rid of the weeds. After too many calls to count... A Better Chimney - What a way to run a business! 1.0 While the service and maintenance on my stove was eventually completed, the process took nearly six weeks. The delay was due entirely to the company o... Centurylink - Business line phone issues for the past year and half I'm not pleased with service at all. I have called and called multiple times for the past year and a half about or second line issues and the Tech... Intelius - Keep taking money from my account after I stopped service 1.0 I took out a one month subscription. The next month they charged me again even though I stopped the service.
Trying to find a phone number for them...