Top Businesses in Artesia, New Mexico

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Artesia, New Mexico

Fiberglass in Progresso Garden Vegetable soup I found this 4 inch strand of frayed fiberglass in Garden Vegetable soup. I called to complain, but when I posted this on facebook Progresso page, the... Genie Bras - Worst Bra Ever 1.6 I purchased the genie bras because I had got some several years ago and just loved them. The have changed the design and they are terrible. I would... Walgreens - Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride Prescription Review from Artesia, New Mexico 1.9 Picked prescriptions up at Walgreens Pharm in Alamogordo NM. My mistake did not chext for correctness until I was home. Recieved 2/3 prescriptions.... Healthcare Gov - Review in Government and Politics category from Artesia, New Mexico Good morning my name is Juan Saiz I'm sending this notice complain regards to paperwork needing for the irs to turn in to them i have requested... Humana - Health Insurance Review from Artesia, New Mexico 1.0 I AM HIRING A LAWYER AND SUING YOUR COMPANY FOR MISLEADING CONSUMERS!!!!When I signed up for this insurance (paid it up for a full year) the sales... Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of New Mexico - Cancel me before januray 15 i payed like 795.00 1.0 the company takes your money then cancel your insurance early then they say so i think they need to repay me or the business need shut down cause the... American Laser Skincare - Laser Hair Removal Review from Artesia, New Mexico I went for my laser hair removal appointment on Monday the 17th of November only to find the office closed and the lights off. I tried calling 3 more... Firestone Complete Auto Care - Bad service advice and incomplete alignment 1.5 I took my auto to the Firestone at 100 Old Settlers Blvd in Round Rock, TX on 9/9/14 for an alignment. When the work was complete, I was advised that...