Top Businesses in Albuquerque, New Mexico

More companies in this location

Services in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Comcast Tv Service
1.3
197 reviews

Latest Reviews in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Lumber Liquidators - Very bad experience with the Assistant store manager in store # 068 in Albuquerque New Mexico. Need to speak to a manager. Very disappointed customer 3.1 Bought over $800.00 of hard wood floors. Was short 1 box, drove to Albuquerque to buy 1 more box. I get home , open box, wrong color........ Molina Healthcare - A employee had my caregiver hrs cut 1.0 I have been with the company since 2010. I have had many cases managers and I have never had as trauma until this that had my caregiver hrs cut by... Cordell And Cordell - Blood Money 1.0 Cordell & Cordell is terrible. Stay away. These monkeys sucked me dry and took almost a year doing it. I walked away with nothing. I'm a single dad... Smartstyle - Butchered 1.8 Went in for a trim and was butchered. I had to post what a good one would have looked like. However my biggest complaint is that I asked for a trim... Valvoline Instant Oil Change - Oil change 1.0 I went to the valvoline at wenonah in Albuquerque for an oil change. I have three vehicles that I take there and get the synthetic oil change at a... Jack In The Box - Manager Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico 3.3 Don't go to Carlisle location in ABQ, NM because the manager is a brown nosing mexicant who clearly has a problem with white people!! On top of that,... Molina Healthcare - Centennial Care Worthless with Molina 1.0 --> When the Medicaid Member is filing complaints with the New Mexico Medical Review Board AND/OR the State Board of Nursing for Abuse/Neglect, the... Molina Healthcare - Horrible company, horrible billing, horrible customer service 1.0 We signed up for Molina for my family in December. I paid the first month's premium and signed up for auto payment through their web site and...