Top Businesses in Toms River, New Jersey

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Toms River, New Jersey

Music And Arts - Payments "disappeared" from their computer 1.0 I paid each month for my grandson's saxophone or year and a half ago and now they are telling me I never paid anything despite the fact that they had... Sport Clips - Discrimination 2.0 Was told they do not trake apointments ....no problem, as i sign in to wait i am told there are 4 ahead of me. I count 4 leave. Next another person... Crystal Springs Water - Completely Awful Service... 1.0 Their coffee manager, Tom Bond (302-502-6762 for anyone that would like his phone number to register complaints about how their service was not taken... Trugreen - Absolute garbage 1.0 Decided to join, technician did my lawn, and two of my nighbors in about 12 minutes and they aren't small. Asked him how he could do it properly and... Labcorp - I was flat out lied to, by the receptionist. 2.3 I went for bloodwork at Labcorp. in my home town, in Toms river. I have had many blood tests done ,and have never paid for bloodwork because I have... Nutrimost - Lost the weight, felt great. Surprise-NO MAINTENANCE PLAN AS PROMISED 2.5 Started Nutrimost in2015 and lost 40 lbs. Went from size 16 to 12. Felt great! I thought the program actually did as promised, reached the point... Community Medical Center - Horrible without my permission I got sent up to hosp. in Livingston for triple by-pass after operation I had 3 strokes. paralyzed me on my whole left side.... Oceanside Mortgage - Ruined Our Credit 1.3 The worst decision we ever made was to re-fi our mortgage through Oceanside Mortgage Company. When we started the process, our credit score was 792....