Top Businesses in South Plainfield, New Jersey

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in South Plainfield, New Jersey

Party City - Terrible customer service 3.5 I ordered balloons from Party City in South Plainfield, NJ and the Assistant Manager Jani was very rude and unprofessional. I ordered 24 balloons and... Central Transport - The Worst Service ever 1.0 We used the services of Central Transport fro the first time and left absolutely disappointed to the extreme. Requested a pick/delivery to a CFS... Petco - Eukanuba Dog Food Review from South Plainfield, New Jersey 1.0 Attention, shoppers of petco these people gave my 22 pit bull's FOOD POISONING...I decided to shop from there because the price was good, but the... Fansedge - Never Order From This Company 2.2 I ordered several goods totaling $44.81 from FansEdge on 9/15/2016. On 9/23/16 I received an email telling me that they have not received a shipping... Lending Tree - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from South Plainfield, New Jersey 1.0 I receive an email from lending tree I though they wil be the only company runing my credit, it turnout that few hours later several lenders had my... Coast Dental - Phone Call 1.1 I have tried many times to call Gainesville, Fl Coast Dental on 34 Street and they have yet to pick up the phone when it rings!! I've been going to... Code Ace Solutions - Fraud & Black Listed Company 1.0 One of the worst companies you can be with.please disregard the reviews other people has written.I know soo many people they never got their MONEY/PAY... Code Ace Solutions - Fraud and black listed consultancy One of the worst companies you can be with. please disregard the reviews other people has written.I know soo many people they never got their...