Top Businesses in Somerville, New Jersey

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Somerville, New Jersey

Horrible Bus Service ;;shame on trailways 1.0 Booked from Somerville to Lehigtown in Pa, but when i reached the bus stop and the bus didnt show up these people told me I had to pay addtiional 25$... Nouvalift This company does not refund money for returned items & keeps shipping after cancellation. The product is expensive & doesn't seem to do much. If you... Paypal suspicious of LELO I made a purchase on their site and paid through paypal but for some reason I got no confirmation email from LELO nor Paypal regarding this order so I... Christina Cosmetics Customer Care Review from Somerville, New Jersey 1.0 I tryed to cancel my order after reading reviews and they said they couldnt cancel for 24 to 48 hrs which made absolutely no sense to me. I feel like... Abc Gift Cards - Shipping Service Review from Somerville, New Jersey 1.0 I sent my gift card in and they claim they never received it. Apparently first class mail is unreliable all of a sudden. Don't ever send without... Resolved Gearbest - Cars Rip Stick Racers Lightning Mcqueen Rc Car Review from Somerville, New Jersey 1.0 I am beyond frustrated with this company!! The more that I am reading about them, the more I truly believe they are a huge scam!! Out of the goodness... Guess - Too bad service and people I placed an order of $195 and without even notifying me they canceled the order. I was wondering because I never received a confirmation email of the... PBteen - Poor quality 2.0 Ordered a backpack in July. My daughter started using it in September and by November the zipper was broken. First one came off and then the other,...