Top Businesses in Short Hills, New Jersey

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Short Hills, New Jersey

Jimmy Dean's Non-Existent Customer Service & Robo Sales Pitches 2.0 I had trouble with the new Stuffed Hash browns over the pst few months. They were excellent when they first came out and it appears that quality contr... Hewlett Packard - Laptop Repair Review from Short Hills, New Jersey 2.3 DONT TRUST HP warranty support!!! I paid for the upgraded 3 year warranty with accidental damage protection. I had a broken hinge (a well know issue... Protected Van Lines - Protecd Van Lines False Representation 1.1 Protected Van Lines representative Bruce responded to an inquiry for a shipping company to haul my stuff from NJ to TX. He said he represents top... Comcast - Really? 1.0 23 years as a Comcast customer and I still cannot get a straight answer as to why the Yes network was dropped or if there is an alternate way to watch... Non-Delivery From RedFrog/Phantomefx/Williams 1.5 This is the second year in a row I pre-ordered slot Boxed Slot Game Software for gifts and have had major problems with non-delivery. Last year it... Onemain Financial - Loan Review from Short Hills, New Jersey 1.0 Yes I want to be contacted by someone who will fire the staff in north bergen nj,the staff there are like loan sharks especially miss Haiti,I refused... Pottery Barn - Substandard Couches 1.0 As a read the complaints about items not being delivered on time all I can say is cancel the order and go else where because your nightmare is just be... Louis Vuitton - Store manage 2.2 Store Manage so she says Mrs Chen (short hills n.j. )has to be the rudest person I have ever encountered in retail .. She has zero customer service...