Top Businesses in Roselle, New Jersey

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Roselle, New Jersey

Holiday Inn Express Hotels - Safety concerns 1.3 I was a guest at the downtown New Orleans Holiday Express from 6/29/17 to 7/9/17. I had a prepaid room. When I arrived I sat in the lobby for over an... Apria HealthCare, lied, bad customer service, double billing 1.0 6/30/2017 APRIA Healthcare uses offshore Customer service teams in the Philippines and in India. These teams are not trained properly and don't... Bobs Discount Furniture - Horrible Company and Customer Service My husband and I bought a bed frame from Bobs about 2 years ago. A week after we bought it, we had to take the mattress off just to fix the screws... Meatsavings - Escaped a scam! 1.4 I was home and this guy well manored rang by doorbell. Started to smooth talk and sell his product. Giving me "A Great Deal"! Buy one box and get the... Light In The Box - Shipping Service Review from Roselle, New Jersey I ordered some false lashes from this website- never got them and then I never got an email saying it arrived or etc. And yes I double checked before... Magnacare - Review in Insurance category from Roselle, New Jersey One of the worst insurance that I ever had ! They say your time is vaulable but that have you waiting hours to speak to a representive. That's the... Thumbtack - Leads Review from Roselle, New Jersey 1.5 Been using thumbtack for a while now as a Junk Removal company using thumbtack Pro with about 18 quotes sent out and 0 Results. Seems to be most of... Newegg - BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! 2.3 I BOUGHT THIS TV IN FEBRUARY OF 2015. THE TV STOPPED WORKING, THE SCREEN WOULD FREEZE, AND NOW IT WONT EVEN TURN ON.

I SPOKE TO NEWEGG AND THE SELLER, BOTH SAID THERE WAS NOTHING THAT COULD BE DONE....