Top Businesses in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey

Samsung Electronics - Samsung microwave 1.3 Bought a samsung microwave from Lowes, a month after it was installed it stopped working. For three weeks been calling Samsung (AT LEAST 11 times)... Samsung Electronics - Samsung rs265tdrs 2.2 refrigerator side freezes up and fan stops - refrigerator thaws out to 70 degrees within half a day - happens every 1-2 weeks. I have only had this... S7 edge Screen discoloration cannot fixed because of bought from Ebay! 2.2 International warranty does not work in US?? Screen discoloration can not fix! I bought an S7 edge last August from eBay. I thought this phone has an... Samsung Electronics - Samsung Electric Range - Defective;l Samsung No Help 2.3 Samsung Electric Range Failure In late January of 2014, we purchased a Samsung Electric Range (stove top and oven) at a cost of roughly $1300. With... Organic Dutchman - Lawn Service Review from Ridgefield Park, New Jersey BUYER BEWARE! Do not believe the 5 star reviews!!!! This does NOT work, DO NOT waste your money! After $600 later, we have a lawn of weeds... Expedia - Cruise booking - Internet When we go on a cruise I usually book directly with the cruise line but Expedia Cruises were offering higher on-board credits for this one and I booke... Victorian Trading - Confused I have ordered many times from Victorian Trading Co. Always delivered in a timely manner. Once, I was not satisfied with quality, returned for full cr... United Healthcare Medicare Prescription Drug Plan Review from Ridgefield Park, New Jersey 2.0 They refuse to cover one of my twins formula that is prescribed by her pediatrician for failure to thrive. She was 1lb when born and remains in the...