Latest Reviews in Princeton Junction, New Jersey

Pallavi Chhelavda is a complete fraud 1.0 I agree with the complaint...I have been trying to find a home and get the fengshui done before I buy it...earlier they told me they'll come to sites... Wen Hair Care Review from Princeton Junction, New Jersey 1.5 I have used Wen for 4 years, never had a problem. In the past 2 months, I noticed I had my scalp break out in little pimples that hurt and itch, my... Light In The Box - Could not find any contact info to return items When I received my stuff, I did not like it. Went to send back no return label on outside of box or no info in the box how to return. After an hour... Ets - PRAXIS CORE MATHEMATICS 5732 Praxis Core is a scam! It's all about money. These tests are impossible. Do not and I repeat DO NOT buy the practice test from ETS, they help with NOT... Dhgate Online Order Review from Princeton Junction, New Jersey 1.0 This company is horribly dont order from them they just take your money and never send your merchandise and wont refund your money dont order Suburban Propane - Long term customer (Unfortunately) who is being price gouged. Suburban Propane came out to fill our tank up (We didnt call). Upon getting the receipt off the door we noticed a huge price increase (4.62 per gallo... ScoreSense - On a somewhat positive note 2.0 I just came to realize that I have been charged for this service for the last 18 month for over $400 total. My bad for not checking my accounts more... TVC Mall - NEVER ORDER FROM THESE SCAM ARTIST *** 1.0 I JUST WASTED 300 DOLLARS ON ONE OF THOSE *** BALANCE BOARDS CUZ SOME *** RECOMMENDED THESE CHINESE RIP OFF *** HEADS AT TVC MALL ON A YOUTUBE REVIEW...