Top Businesses in Parsippany, New Jersey

More companies in this location

Services in Parsippany, New Jersey

Latest Reviews in Parsippany, New Jersey

Zoetis - UNETHICAL COMPANY I wanted to share and forewarn all of my friends who own pets about the rabies vaccine Defensor-3 which is manufactured by ZOETIS. My 3-year old... Budget Rent A Car - Trying to charge $1600 a year and a half later for bogus damage 1.0 STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!! I rented a car for about 5 days from Budget in October of 2015, picking it up from Maine and dropping it off in Vermont.... PNY - BAD 1.0 I bought a 64 GB PNY zip drive from best buy products. it lasted about a month. now when I plug it in it says defective. I have contacted PNY on... Arya Dance Academy - Unprofessional Teacher/Poor Customer Support 1.1 My daughter has been a student at Arya since last year. From time to time I would hear complaints from her about her teacher being "mean" to the... Gallagher Bassett - Terrible with payment and followup 1.0 To put simple, Years ago I was injured on the job. Applied for disability I Correctly/promptly submitted all claim paperwork My provider submitted... Pressler and Pressler - Scamners and decitful They put in a judgement for 1,000 dollars and I do not recognize the company that is suing me. Because they run to the courts to get there money and... Cornerstone Mortgage - TAX Nightmare!!!! 1.2 We did not have any problem through the mortgage process, except having to resend stuff numerous times, which was annoying. Our problem began when we... Arya Dance Academy - DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO ARYA These people only care about personal profit and not about the students. Prashant is the biggest hypocrite alive. He always preaches about the...