Top Businesses in Parsippany, New Jersey

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Parsippany, New Jersey

Arya Dance Academy - Unorganized and Unprofessional 2.0 As a studio owner that rented to Arya, I am so disappointed to write that not only did they cancel classes regularly, not pay rent for months, gave... Pressler and Pressler - They filed the complaint against me and now I have to pay the filing fees??? 1.0 Pressler and Pressler filed a complaint against me. They took money out of my banking accounts without notifying me and when all was done with paying... Arya Dance Academy - Excellent experience - highly professional dance institute 5.0 I've had a wonderful and amazing experience with arya dance academy. I have tried several dance institutes before enrolling my daughter at Arya which... Valley National Bank - Poor Customer Service 1.0 I paid off my auto loan and then received a notification that there was still a balance on my account. I called customer service to inquire about the... Zoetis - UNETHICAL COMPANY I wanted to share and forewarn all of my friends who own pets about the rabies vaccine Defensor-3 which is manufactured by ZOETIS. My 3-year old... Budget Rent A Car - Trying to charge $1600 a year and a half later for bogus damage 1.0 STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!! I rented a car for about 5 days from Budget in October of 2015, picking it up from Maine and dropping it off in Vermont.... PNY - BAD 1.0 I bought a 64 GB PNY zip drive from best buy products. it lasted about a month. now when I plug it in it says defective. I have contacted PNY on... Arya Dance Academy - Unprofessional Teacher/Poor Customer Support 1.1 My daughter has been a student at Arya since last year. From time to time I would hear complaints from her about her teacher being "mean" to the...