Top Businesses in Newark, New Jersey

More companies in this location

Services in Newark, New Jersey

Latest Reviews in Newark, New Jersey

Audible STOLE my credit card number and charged monthly for a year 1.0 Audible.com claimed I could try a FREE audiobook if I signed up by providing my email address ONLY, no membership or commitment or payment... PSEG Forcing a Smart Meter on Me 1.0 In their most recent letter, PSEG has tried to force a Smart Meter on me by lying about it. Smart meters are fire hazards and I do not want one,... Audible has been stealing from me for 8 months 1.0 Audible.com has been charging me monthly for the last 8 months (14 eur a month) without me knowing or giving permission or even signing up to be a... Doordash - DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY I was a dasher and delivered 10 orders and actually paid for two orders out of pocket I have yet to get paid its been over 6 weeks I have trying to... Doordash - Horrible service 1.3 Placed an order in Bayonne, NJ local pizza restaurant. Received confirmation of order received from restaurant. Over 1 hour waiting and nothing.... Lycamobile network issues 1.4 With Lycamobile network, when I try to call other numbers, the receiver cannot hear my voice. The same issue is being faced by few friends who are... Rosetta Stone - Ludicrous Rip-Off I spent close to USD700 on V3 Spanish (Latin America) CD-ROMS with the voice recognition head set etc a few years ago. I have recently got it out of... Advantage Rent A Car - Worst carcompany to rent 1.7 The worst rental car company in the world 3 people in line it took an hour then the agent followed the customers to their car without notification to...