Top Businesses in Kearny, New Jersey

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kearny, New Jersey

Kmart - Disrespectful 3.2 I purchased a stove and fridge from kmart, it was all fine delivery went smooth.. or so I though the guys leave and I see a dent in my fridge not too... CABINETS TO GO KEARNY NJ 1.5 BUYER BEWARE Good Afternoon All This is email is sent and the cabinets were picked up today and now I must wait for my refund which no one seems to... Extra Space Storage - Customer Care Review from Kearny, New Jersey 1.2 This is an awful company. They are like a scam. They charge you even without renewing your rental. All u have to know that they already charged you... Merrill Lynch - The customer service from 401K account is horrible 1.0 I called to ask about the 401k Plan account. The representative said that :"you can enter whatever you want to the name of the check that is made... Royal Holiday Club - Can never get a free vacation 1.5 we are members 18 mths now and everytime we want to book a vacation theres never space AVAILABLE when we finally got a rm for 4 days we were only... Invents Company - I made it with Invents I just got my last royalty check from the mfg they matched me up with. It was for 6m. They do a great job, especially Ralph falcone. All the folks... Cheating strategy used by LA Fitness Business Corporation 1.0 LA Fitness planned to open a facility near my locality (Kearny, NJ) starting from April. I applied for membership in Feb 2nd week with their Represent... Propertyroom - Customer Care Review from Kearny, New Jersey 1.0 Property room is low class..no return..no customer service...and why do they charge for items being picked up...I don't know why company suck so...