Top Businesses in Jersey City, New Jersey

More companies in this location

Services in Jersey City, New Jersey

Usaa Auto Claim
1.4
37 reviews

Latest Reviews in Jersey City, New Jersey

Pershing - No 1099 sent taxes never withheld disbursements without consent 1.0 Pershing LLC has left me with a $35,000 tax bill with over a $7,000 IRS fine . They made disbursements without signed consent and never took taxes... Keranique - Debited Credit card on Free Trial Product 1.0 I ordered a FREE Trial product believing that I would not be charged UNLESS I was to continue with a subscription. It was solely to check out the... National Car Rental - They never refunded the $250 deposit after I prooved I didn't damage the car 2.5 Hello! A couple of months ago, I rented a car from National. It was the Jersey City, NJ 07302 branch. After I returned the car, they assumed without... Keranique - Review of product and return 2.3 Just got ripped off , tried to return for credit , made to pay for everything even when returned , do not trust them customer service spends more... Keranique - SCAM 1.0 I "bought" a trial version of Keranique as a "gift" on a website for $3.95 = $.25 tax. When it arrived I realized that I was scheduled for future... The Cheesecake Factory - Rude worker 1.5 I went to celebrate my cousins graduation at the Cheese Cake Factory located at 90-15 Queens Blvd, Queens, NY 11373 at 6pm Tuesday, June 20. I took... Keranique - Not happy Ordered for free trial. Was charged full amount, now won't refund my money!!! Because my bank doesn't accept recurring charges, this company charged... Keranique is a scam 1.0 I tried the free trial of keranique. I didn't like the product bc it did nothing for me so I returned it. They have a 120 day money back guarantee. I...