Latest Reviews in Highland Park, New Jersey

North Face - NorthFace GIFT Card value changed from $249 to $0 and according to them they are not responsible I am facing a bad problem with such a prestigious and good brand, Never thought I would be going through this much hassle..

I ordered something and returned it to Paramus, NJ -NorthFace store and got a gift card of value $249- a Physical gift card....
The Wig Company - Returned merchandise order 2 100% human hair wigs but didn't fit right. Returned them and was told that I would not get a refund back because according to the company I w... Beneficial Finance - Poor Bookkeeping 1.0 I have paid my mortgage on time forever, but Beneficial/HSBC continues to say I owe them $1230. I call them almost every month, but they are not able... Imageonmetal.com hope your not in a hurry I purchased a livingsocial deal for multiple pictures. This is horrible. They claim it is busy season so it take 10-15 business days. Well apparently... Terrible Service from Verizon Wireless Approximately a month and a half ago, I went into the Verizon Wireless store to get an exchange on my phone that has been malfunctioning (restarting o... Optimum Online - Bring back Pix 11 I am VERY DISSATISFIED with the fact that WPIX is no long being shown. It is not fair to us paying customers to so abruptly remove this channel... Rushcard Dispute Process SUCKS! I have been with Rushcard for 6 years now. I have 3 accounts with them. I am so friggin irritated with Rushcard right! On July 30th I went to use a BP... USPS Staff RUDE Going to the Rockefeller USPS office is as bad as being left inside a cage with Turrets.
Their staff is so rude, and do not know anything about treating their customers.
...