Top Businesses in Hackensack, New Jersey

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hackensack, New Jersey

Greystar - Customer Service SUCKS! 1.0 I am having a crazy situation with them RIGHT NOW. My company moved my office from Hackensack NJ to Atlanta, ga. When I found out I had to move, I... Run don't walk from Lighthouse Vanlines USDOT 191057 1.4 Although this moving company claims to be customer service oriented, I have had several problems with them; - They misplaced over 5 items including a... Nissan - Car Repair Review from Hackensack, New Jersey Getting really bad svc at nissan on central ave. Went in today at 1230pm and left at 530pm with my car still not fixed but have to pay 313.00 dollars... Monarch Pools and Spas - Extremely helpful I called Monarch Pools and Spas in Totowa, NJ to have them come service my spa, which had an electrical issue. Note that this is where I purchased... Giftalove - Fraud and irresponsible 1.0 Don't trust this site.. They are number 1 fraud. They play with sentiments of customers. They won't deliver your items in time. My order was supposed... Dartcor - Former employee I had worked for Dartcor for 3 years. The Pros were is that it gave me cashier, customer service, and culinary training. It also gave me employment... Sears - Unprofessional 1.0 We bought a tool at your Hackensack, NJ Location 40 days ago. We never needed it and were only able to try to return it yesterday as we were away on... Conifer - Dropped billing 1.0 Our hospital in the metropolitan north NJ area had the brilliant idea of having Conifer do our billing instead of our own billers. Over the past 6-8 m...