Top Businesses in Dover, New Jersey

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Dover, New Jersey

Stanley Steemer - Lack of knowlege and poor communication We didn't get past them coming to look at the job. There were two guys. One was so obnoxious you couldn't talk to him. He kept saying the same things... L.A LA FITNESS DO NOT SIGN UP FOR PERSONAL TRAINING SCAM! 1.2 I signed up for personal training classes with the good intention of working out and getting in shape. 4 days after i signed up i was given a... Rite Aid - Merchants of Cancer We hereby testify for a living planet in peril, witness to grim warnings and shocking consequences. Whereas RITEAID and WALGREENS are major suppliers... uShip - Total scammers--DO NOT USE I was trying to ship a car and they totally misrepresented the cost and the time it would take to get the vehicle picked up. Their web site said that... Neuology - Do not fall into the trap! I as well fell into the trap. I received an email from Amazon saying that if I took a survey I would qualify for a free product (worth up to $50). Of... Crystal Springs Water - Poor customer service I ordered water online ,I received a conformation and a delivery of 2-1 16. After waiting 4 hours i called customer service which in itself is a... From You Flowers - Flowers Review from Dover, New Jersey 3.0 I ordered what appears a really nice basket with fruits and chocolates at a reasonable price and same day deliver ... Few hours later I got a message... Calvin Klein - Down long coat 1.0 I bought a long coat at the end of last season and the coat does nothing but shed feathers on every item I wear. I need to use a lint brush after I...