Top Businesses in Salem, New Hampshire

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Salem, New Hampshire

Bobs Discount Furniture - My exsperiance at bobs 5.0 I bought a living room set 14 yrs ago and had no issue with it but I also spent good money on it have you ever heard the saying you get what you pay... Insurance Express - HORRIBLE COMPANY! 1.0 I was put on a list - I NEVER signed up for. When I called to ask them to take me off the list they had ALL my information. Let's be perfectly clear.... Papa Ginos - Didnt know they were alive 2.6 have been a customer of yours since 1961 ,have had a few problems over the years but not as bad as this one. Arrived in salem Nh.on7/4/17 about 6;45... Namco Pools - OK 3.4 My husband and I purchased a pool there today and the sales girl was new. She was very nice and I think she will be an asset to your company. I think... Never get any fences installed from Lowes 1.3 My pain started with Lowes last year in May. As usual the sales person was ready to get me signed of on the fence project as soon as possible which I... Pottery Barn - Unhappy Customer 1.0 Hi, I completely understand what you are going through. I purchased a bed in Nov 2016 and still have not received it in satisfactory condition. I... Leer Rear Door Sticks 2.4 I purchased a Leer cap from this location the end of October 2016. The second day I had the cap the back window stuck while opening. Returned and 2... Bellmores Transportation - Terrible experience Driver was forty minutes late for pick up at Manchester Airport, and not only didn't pick me up at my location and he had the nerve to ask me to walk...