Top Businesses in Rochester, New Hampshire

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Rochester, New Hampshire

Lowes - Awful 1.1 So many purchases with Lowes in Rochester NH and so many issues . Dented appliances over and over. Customer service awful. Almost threatning. Time to... Prompto 10 Minute Oil Change - Poor customer service 2.0 Had another oil change by them going for years with a Cadillac and now a Volkswagen. 1st they said no oil, sorry now oil there would be engine... Prompto 10 Minute Oil Change - Cracked oil pan We took the car there approximately the middle of April 2017. This was the third oil change at the Rochester location. No previous problems. The next... Staples - Rochester,NH store really sucks 2.1 A real waste of space, this store has the worst customer service of any store I have ever shopped at, the people working at this store don't care... Tnt Carports - OUR New Hampshire TNT EXPERIANCE 5.0 We ordered our carport on 9/06/16. We were told by local dealer to be SURE site was level. He said there is often a long wait as they bundle jobs to... General Electric - My GE DISHWASHER STILL NOT WORKING Purchased a GE dishwasher a few months ago. Once installed the dish wash door leaked. They sent a service tech over 6 times before this problem was... Clearview Energy - Told a whopper!! The guy from Clearview knocked and was determined so I stepped out and he assured me that I would keep my energy company but at a lower rate with... Park West Gallery Shipping Service Review from Rochester, New Hampshire 1.0 Still no art, still no answer to email. Every fraud and scam and ripoff comment you see, in my opinion multiply by 10 to get the truth. Bought art on...