Top Businesses in Manchester, New Hampshire

More companies in this location

Services in Manchester, New Hampshire

Latest Reviews in Manchester, New Hampshire

Eversource - TERRIBLE Service - Clueless people! 1.7 Eversource hires stupid people who have no idea what they are doing, don't know how to take a complaint, don't know how to get the complaint to the... Eversource - Monopolizing Rapist They are essentially the only choice for electric in NH. Sure you can go with another company, but all poles and lines are owned by Eversource so... Resolved Fairpoint - Terrible ordeal very poor customer service 2.0 I was going to switch to Fairpoint from Comcast internet only service, and organised a time for a technician to come out to my place to install... Idiots to work with at Fairpoint 1.0 Both phone service and Internet are provided over a single line to my home. But when I reported a problem with my service I stated the phone line was... American Airlines' deficient policies RE: sudden cancellations 1.0 I am an 81 year old widow on a fixed income recovering from recent knee surgery. I planned a vacation with my daughter and her two teenage daughters.... Jd Byrider - Thieves stole our car that was in for repairs. 1.0 First, they sold us a lemon then when we sent the car to be fixed, it was sent on a Friday night but they didn't contact us until the following... AutoFair Ford - DO NOT GO HERE!!!!! 1.0 This place is downright awful!!! I purchased a Ford her brand new less than 3 years ago and have had nothing but problems with the car. Of course,... Featured I will never buy anything at Best Buy again! 1.5 I I bought a Lenovo idea pad at Best Buy. Brought it home and started it up. A window popped up with a warning about a Trojan virus? It prompted me...