Top Businesses in Dover, New Hampshire

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Dover, New Hampshire

Best Buy sold a non working computer and won't take it back 1.5 I was given a new HP laptop for my birthday. It never even turned on. When my children tried to return the gift they bought me Best Buy refused to... Prompto 10 Minute Oil Change - They striped the threads in my oil pan at the dover nh promto 3.5 i have a chevy sonic and i have had my last 6 oil changes at pomto.the last time i was there they striped the threads out of my oil pan and told me i... Fandango - Refund I purchased three tickets. The purchase timed out before it was finalized. I didn't receive confirmation of the purchase or a text containing the... Nerium International - Customer Care Review from Dover, New Hampshire 1.3 The product burned my face. I was set up on an automatic monthly delivery, which i was NOT advised by my rep at the time of purchase! When i... Liquidation Channel - Stones falling out 3.3 i really wish the jewelry was put together better. i love the designs and the stones ect. but everything seems or not everything but a lot of the... Pogo - Review in Entertainment category from Dover, New Hampshire 1.0 BEWARE OF POGO!!!!! They just recently scammed my elderly mother out of 1000.00 to "clean up" the supposed *** on her account. I called to talk to th... Papa Ginos - Website Woes The website sucks. Bottom line. I wanted on of their "deals", plus one additional pizza. Every time I tried to add the extra pie, it cancelled the dea... Eversource - Solar metering rip-off When Eversource replaced our old [and easy to understand] PSNH net meter for our solar panels with an RFID meter and a difficult to understand bill,...