Top Businesses in Sparks, Nevada

More companies in this location

Services in Sparks, Nevada

Latest Reviews in Sparks, Nevada

Ontrac - HOW ARE THEY STILL RUNNING A BUSINESS 1.0 If I could rate ZERO stars I would. ONTRAC SUCKS!!! They claimed to deliver my package by 8pm and NO ONE showed up!!! i stayed at the business until... *** uhaul 1.0 I was under the impression that the size trailer I had "reserved" online was actually reserved for me and not up for grabs to anyone who wanted it.... Verizon Tried To Ruin My Credit for an account they agreed WAS NOT MINE 1.0 We got a bill for $100+ in the mail for an account we did not have. We called and told them to end it immediately, it was not something we had used,... Ontrac - Never came 1.0 I just checked my tracking number and saw REDELIVER ON NEXT BUSINESS DAY. I was home all day and i have 3 guard dogs that go crazy when someone comes... Aarons - Customer Care Review from Sparks, Nevada 1.2 Sold me a"4k tv" was really a 1080 hd led. Terrible customer service terrible mangers will be returning my things tomorrow Gilder Horse Transportation - GREAT JOB with my rare Stallion 4.9 I purchased a very rare Arabian stallion, they hauled him from Missouri to Reno. My horse arrived, calm, safe, happy, in good weight and not... Frontier Communications - Installer issue I have had Frontier for two months. The service was working fine but when they had to place a new line in my yard they ran a cable along my house,... Posh Baby Store - Review in Kids' Stores category from Sparks, Nevada 5.0 So first I was really really upset because my daughters birthday is in a week and I was discouraged because I really thought Stacy was a scam artist...