Top Businesses in Las Vegas, Nevada

More companies in this location

Services in Las Vegas, Nevada

Latest Reviews in Las Vegas, Nevada

Sahara Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Terrible Service at Sahara Chrysler Dodge Jeep Las Vegas 2.3 After a year of trying to get a couple of issues resolved in the service department, I have no choice but to revise my rating for this business. We... Concentra - Horrid appointment from jail 1.0 I was greeted with a not so nice receptionist who insistently reminded me, regardless of my appointment time, i could be waiting one and a half to... ASAP Locksmith Las Vegas Joel Rivera My girlfriend and I came home from the WHO concert at Caesars palace and both of our front door keys would not work as the bolt lock must have... Union World News - Scammers 1.5 I worked for this company and was able to see how they truly operate....not only do they rip off customers with lies of what they can do for their... Esurranty - THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM 1.0 THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM PEOPLE - DONT SIGN UP. Signed up, phone glass cracked. Sent them my phone. they charged me $150. Then said my account was on... Adt - Scam Artists & Scumbags 1.2 Liars, thieves and standard-issue scumbags. These are ***-artists, avoid them like the plague! Told me I had a two-year contract: LIE. Told me I... ESURRANTY.com is a RIP OFF!! BUYER BEWARE!! 1.0 eSURRANTY.com is a RIP OFF!! BUYER BEWARE!! Yes, after purchasing what they refer to as "cell phone insurance" I got all the information on my... Jack In The Box - Dirty dealings 2.1 (JIB # 7272 8/7/17 @ 4:58pm) I was on my way home and decided to stop by Jack and the box to grab a quick *** because I wasn't in the mood to go home...