Top Businesses in North Platte, Nebraska

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in North Platte, Nebraska

First National Bank has been deteriorating since 2015 1.8 I received an intelligible voice mail the other day. I tried calling back the phone number and discovered it was First National Bank. I got a cranky... Motel 6 - Needing to speak with someone about discrimmination 2.4 I went to one of your Motel 6 locations here in North Platte, Nebraska. I asked about a customer service/ front desk position and was told they... Taco Bell - Bad service by crew 2.2 I ordered two burrito supremes when it was 5 minutes to closing and the crew members i guess were so busy getting ready to close they figured they... Panera Bread - Customer Care Review from North Platte, Nebraska Panera Bread Carmel, IN has the terrible customer service. We frequent thus Panera because it's the only one close by and we are let down EVERY time.... General Motors - Repair Review from North Platte, Nebraska Engine losing oil, still under warranty, been to the dealer multiple times, at least 15 times, they cannot fix the problem and are giving me the run... Anthem Blue Cross And Blue Shield - Health Insurance Review from North Platte, Nebraska 1.8 By far the absolute worst health insurance company that has ever existed. The plan is ecpensive, coverage sucks for ptescriptions because aftef 3... Wesley Berry Flowers - Wrong flowers delivered! I placed an order for a beautiful bouquet of pink roses and alstroemeria in a pink vase with a pink ribbon to be delivered before 3pm to the work... Rise Broadband - Bad to no service 1.7 unable to get "no connection, slow connection, unable to connect", etc. issues resolved. Been calling since early March.
Called many times, probably...