Top Businesses in Kearney, Nebraska

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kearney, Nebraska

Schwans - Schwan's revenge Kearney Ne I placed an order about 6 weeks ago. I received an e-mail saying that the order would be delivered 2 weeks later then it was scheduled so I called... Mypillow - Absolutely not true 3.1 bought the buy one get one free that happened even got 2 small pillow free They might be comfortable if big enough but not The large ones,... Frontier Communications - Customer service not noting account and sending what they said 1.6 I called frontier on August 31 for a problem with Internet. I record calls due to disability at 837 I spoke with a male for 17 minutes 36 seconds who... La Quinta Inn Room Booking Review from Kearney, Nebraska 1.0 My wife reserved a room online and received a confirmation. Their web page only mentions "Pets Welcome," and "Pets Stay Free (Restrictions May Apply).... Probioslim Product Review from Kearney, Nebraska All i wanted was the first bottle and they keep taking money off of my card im getting pissed off Dish Network Customer Care Review from Kearney, Nebraska 1.5 DISH Network has truely captured the saying "just a number" We keep losing signal on our hopper and joey. DISH has called us regarding the matter. We... Walmart - Variety I have been shopping at Walmart mainly because of the convenience. You had a big selection of items to choose from. I could get everything I needed... 24 Hour Wristbands - Terrible Customer Service - SLOW shipping 1.0 Worst online company I have every used. Shipping time is VERY misleading. They were also unapologetic and directed me to the "fine print" about...