Top Businesses in Hastings, Nebraska

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hastings, Nebraska

Apria - No Call, no Pump 1.0 I got Apria's name and phone # from my insurance provider as an option to get a breast pump. I called placed my order and had my prescription sent... Mapquest doesn't find valid address 1.0 So ***, valid address, mapquest says it doesn't exist. *** outdated maps! And now I have to enter at least 100 words, so this review stinks also,... Kmart - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Hastings, Nebraska 1.6 The first thing that happened is the local Kmart's going out of business and I wanted to buy a grill that was already assembled. They told me I had... Centurylink - Century Link WORST EVER My daughter moved to a different town. Didn't really have a choice of which internet provider to use since her budget is tight. Century Link quoted... Texas Roadhouse - Go somewhere else if you want a nice meal Unbelievably bad service, My prime rib came with a piece of chicken under it. No one in our party had chicken. When I complained the manager took my... DISH NETWORK 1.0 AFTER 9MOUNTS DISH SENT US TO A COLLECTION AGENCY. SAYING WE DID NOT RETURN THERE BOXS. WE DID RETURN THEBOX.NOW WE CANT PROVE WE DID. THE UPS... Boyds Gunstocks - Boyd's laminate stock for T/C Venture 1.8 The stock is beautiful. First time I shot it the clip falls out. The tab they sent does not engage the latch on the clip. I emailed them , but no r... Straight Talk Wireless - Straight talk customer NO service... I asked for help and the man answered my questions but tried over and over to end the conversation, which eventually he did..

Pablo has entered the session....