Top Businesses in Springfield, Missouri

More companies in this location

Services in Springfield, Missouri

Latest Reviews in Springfield, Missouri

DON'T BUY APPLIANCES AT BEST BUY 1.0 I bought a washer and dryer in my springfield, mo store to be delivered. Two days later I received an email saying that my order had been changed to... Gordmans - Too many workers but not enough help 2.8 I was at Springfield, MO Gordmans around 10 this morning. I had my bargain items in my cart. There were 3 people in front of me in line. The cashier... Grizzly Industrial - 8 months waiting period for 8 in jointer 1.7 in April 2017 i ordered a complete wood working shop full of tools $8,000.00 worth, paid for them with wire transfer from bank. received all the... Expedia - Terrible customer service 2.0 Made a reservation 1st of August, cancelled it within 5 minutes due to wife finding better price. Got a cancellation notice 30 minutes later and said... Commerce Bank - Haven't left yet 1.5 My joint account holder had old bank account that went to collections so they were going to close our joint account then said they make an exception... Tracker Marine Group - Don't buy from Marine Group 1.0 WOW - just bought a new Sun Tracker Bass Buggy and 2 months after owning it a recall comes out. Now, we are supposed to pull boat out of the water,... Expedia/hotel cancelled my reservation without my knowledge 1.0 Lakeview inn Makinac Island cancelled my reservation. I only knew because I saw a credit from them. I checked with Expedia and it said reservation... Pizza Hut - Price quoted isn't what was asked for at time of delivery 1.8 East Battlefield Pizza Hut Springfield, Mo. Ordered a large hand tossed sausage, pepporoni, olive and green pepper and was given an amount due. 16...