Top Businesses in Sedalia, Missouri

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sedalia, Missouri

Wca Waste Corp - Worst. Customer. Service. Ever! 2.8 The company submitted a payment to my bank using THEIR account number instead of my bank account number and the payment rejected. Surprise! They said... Netspend Prepaid Card Review from Sedalia, Missouri My name tamekasheron my controls cut my card off c zzz thr y said too many disputes how ???if i feel u. Cheat me iuy money n i hsve prove that i was... ChristianMingle - Fraudulent Profiles I had over six profiles contact me and they all turned out to be fake. What a disappointment. I notified site of the issue after three days and was... Healthcare Gov - Absolutely horrible After being on hold for 50 minutes, I told them I needed to change the date they have entered as my birthday because it was incorrect, therefore... Lowes - Former employee Worked twice for this Company. Didn't learn my lesson. I was hired in june 2014, It had been 7 years since I had worked for them. Absolutely no... Ace Cash Express - Email I recieved. You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wr... Menards - Purshased 10 qts of oil w/$2 rebate per qt. Max rebate was for 20 qts only purchased 10, sent in 2 rebate forms for 5 qts ea, they sent one and ignored the other their web site for tracking is... Menards - What a joke first experience was with the paint department they sold me some paint telling me that it was suitable for my application it was not going back to...