Top Businesses in Ozark, Missouri

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Ozark, Missouri

Resolved Godfathers Pizza - Godfather's Pizza in Ozark, Missouri does not honor their coupons 5.0 This complaint concerns the Ozark, Missouri location on Sunday, 3/05/17, at 5:00 pm. We purchased "buy one buffet, get one free" coupons from some... Globe Life Insurance - The tattooed lady checker I was very unhappy with the checker this afternoon. I can't remember her name but she was on register number SC010489 at 15:22:29. She visited and... Shame on NFL for not requiring their players to honor America I am an advid NFL viewer for years and am shocked that you guys do not have anymore respect for the very country that you represent as to allow... Wca Waste Corp - Still waiting!!!!!!!!! 1.1 We called to rent a dumpster, paid our fee and was promised it would be delivered on 9-5, it is now Wednesday and still no dumpster. We have tried ca... Camping World - Water leaks We took our trailer camping for 1 week earlier this month and it leaked when it rained. So we took it in and they said oh it is just the chaulking... Healthcare Gov - This is the most frustrating thing I've done in several years!! 1.0 My 18 year old son lost insurance coverage when my wife lost her employee insurance through a large company. I've tried, along with my son, to enroll... 21st Century Foam - Customer service, professionalism non existant 1.0 Any time you call any of the numbers for these people, you get a voice mail from a lady named "Ruth, from 21 st Century Foam," who promises to... Vitalchek - Re: # 54475711summary of charges was $48.50 credit card charge was $160 WHY?????? 1.0 Why was I billed $160.00 on my credit card when my summary of charges was $160?
It took 5 weeks of correspondence to get the certificate and then th...