Top Businesses in O Fallon, Missouri

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in O Fallon, Missouri

Slumberland Furniture - Bedding exchange policy.....shady! 1.0 Unfortunately, we purchased a top of the line bed from Slumberland after doing price comparisons & found this Stearns & Foster to be @ $600 cheaper... Nortek Global Hvac - Defective HVAC unit - nortek unaccountable 1.0 NuTone HVAC unit (made by Nortek which also makes Broan, Maytag, fridgedaire, gibson, westinghouse, kelvinator, philco) installed 5/15 had multiple... Nortek Global Hvac - STAY AWAY FROM NORTEK GLOBAL / FRIGIDAIRE!!! 1.0 If I could give them less than one star, I certainly would! I had a company install a new HVAC unit in my mom's house after my father passed away so... Nortek Global Hvac - Manufactured Home Furnance 1.0 I called Nortek to get some technical help for a manufactured home furnace, but the customer service agent kept giving me the company line to call a... Steak N Shake - Poor Service ~ You decide Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server... ChristianMingle - Beware of scammers Thank goodness I am pretty good at never giving out important information. Just in the last 2 weeks over 8 men have tried to get personal information... Trugreen - They have grown so big their service and customer service has become a problem I have been a customer with Truegreen when they were called Chemlawn....The bigger they get the worst their service has become. I use to be able to... Directv - Terrible Customer Service, Overbilling On hold for 1 hour and 45 minutes just getting run around. DTV is Adding charges for services never ordered. I call and they reverse them then the v...