Top Businesses in North Kansas City, Missouri

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in North Kansas City, Missouri

Safe Haven Security - CONSUMER BEWARE: Deceptive Business Practices 1.0 I was quoted a monitoring rate of $44.99 per month and the first month free. NOT! Not only did these clowns have the wrong phone number for me, my... Safe Haven Security - Unethical Sales Staff-Do Not Trust 2.2 Please see an earlier review from a gentleman in the San Antonio area who had a similar problem. A sales agent with the initials of S.S. and rhymes... Safe Haven Security - Faulty equipment, astronomical fees, poor cutomer service 1.4 Safe Haven was all too willing to work around my work schedule to install. They put in a fire alarm that chirped randomly keeping me awake. They... Simoniz - Damage to my car! 1.0 I recently had my car detailed at Simoniz in North Kansas City, Missouri and had some damage on my dashboard. When wiping the cover on my dash, the... Portrait Innovations - Photographer Review from North Kansas City, Missouri 2.3 We had an appointment at 1:50 for my daughters senior pics and they were behind and we waited 30 minutes. Photographer with long black hair was rude... Waffle House - Staff Review from North Kansas City, Missouri 2.3 The weekend late night cook at waffle house in moore oklahoma stinks like sewage an alchol i don't think that dudes ever taken a shower or owns bar... United Auto Credit - Staff Review from North Kansas City, Missouri 1.0 Already finding out there nasty and rude customer service..I lost my card and tried to explain to them I had to order another visa card and it... Acacia Energy - Electric Service Review from North Kansas City, Missouri 1.7 OMG I used them for fours days and overcharged my acct..don't be fouled by the free $20.. This company is a rip off.. They don't read ur...