Top Businesses in Nixa, Missouri

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Nixa, Missouri

Total Wireless - A nightmare 1.0 I was on the phone with them from 11:00 AM until 4:00 PM. I had purchased their services. I bought a phone from them that did not work. I told them I... Walgreens - Bathroom Facility Review from Nixa, Missouri 3.0 The best bathrooms I have ever used! The only bathroom I use is it a Walgreens. Kid tested Mother approved. When me or my kids need to go...you... Tnt Express Shipping Service Review from Nixa, Missouri 1.1 Their customer service is not existence. They seem like they cannot even get a shipment from the West Coast to Missouri without a problem. I had two... Arbys - Arby's charging more than price listed on ordering board I recently went to Arby's and ordered a Beef and Cheddar sandwich only. The price on the board was listed as 3.99. I pulled to the drive in window... Dresslily - Dress Review from Nixa, Missouri 1.0 Received a torn dress cut but not hemmed. Horrible quality with pieces falling apart. Complete scam site stay away. They will not pay for shipping... Straight Talk Wireless - Worst company ever! 1.0 Had straight talk for about a month, month 2 rolls around my payment is made and my account is shut off. Called in said the sim card you have wont... Shoedazzle - Boots Review from Nixa, Missouri 1.3 DO NOT....i repeat DO NOT order from this company! Are nothing but *** ARTISTS! Their products are very poor in quality. ....when you ask for your mo... Don't want to be a Wen girl anymore I have been thinking about how the lawyers can win this case as I see all of my long blond hair all over my house. They need to make Chaz and his sale...