Top Businesses in Kansas City, Missouri

More companies in this location

Services in Kansas City, Missouri

Latest Reviews in Kansas City, Missouri

Hostess Brands - Bad twinkies that taste like "playdoe" Twinkes are usually good light fluffy....right well today my girlfriend bought a individual pack of twinkes and didn't look right and smelt and... Metropcs - Service not available 1.0 Every day my Metro PCS phone says Service Not Available when I try to make a call. So I tried texting the person - it says it could not text this... Complaint on Fema 1.0 I have spoke to a least 5 -6 people at Fema. Everyone is giving me different answers. I concern about my essentials needs. I was told by the first 3... Keebler - ZESTA Saltine Crackers The last several boxes of crackers have tasted stale when I opened the box. I always check the freshness date and it is always several months ahead.... Musicians Friend - Lousy Customer Service 2.6 I purchased a Taylor 514CE which was NOT what I expected. I had owned one in the past and it was a great guitar. This one would have needed work... Freightquote - Complete fail & waste of time and money As I write this on 8/31/17, my bike is STILL not returned to me by the carrier referred by FreightQuote. The pick up date was 8/24/17. Only after... Ruby Tuesday - Waitress was so rude we paid for over priced tea and left 2.6 Seated quickly. Waitress came over and took our drink order, started walking away before we were done talking. My husband ordered a tea and I ordered... Price Chopper Grocery Store - Epic customer service fail 2.4 I ordered a fruit tray on thurs am to be picked up on fri am Aug 17 & 18th respectively. I called to make sure it was ready and they said they had no...