Top Businesses in Kansas City, Missouri

More companies in this location

Services in Kansas City, Missouri

Latest Reviews in Kansas City, Missouri

Culvers - Wrongful treatment from management 4.7 Wednesday evening Dereck Richardson was given a duty to go out in extreme humid weather. Prior to employment Culvers was given forms from medical... Value Place - Staff member lied 5.0 Have stayed at this establishment for a month in Kansas City and night clerk was trying to say that Kansas City has an ordinance about using a small... Planet Fitness - Rude, worst customer service EVER 1.8 Rude staff. Online it says that this is my home Club. I never changed it. They're trying to tell me I got online in June of 2016 and changed it. I... Freightquote - Let down two weeks in a row.... Asked for a 2 day delivery...customer called looking for there product. It was sitting at a terminal on Friday, the delivery date, to be delivered... Commerce Bank - Bogus Fees Just to Pay Loan We recently took out a car loan and have received our first invoice. In order to pay the invoice, we have to 1) Write a check and mail it and hope... Central Transport - Poor service do not use if you have a choice 1.0 Central transport is horrible at all they do.First, we ship to Amazon and have a small shipping window so we need to have freight picked up on time... Dominos Pizza - Horrible 2.8 Everytime I call your store it's closed not closed just open and no one's working so basically you're telling me that you guys close at 12 and you... Worlds Of Fun - No more season passes for my family 2.1 I was at WOF on 5/26/17 & I was very disappointed that many of the food venues were not opened, both of the new rides were not opened along with...